Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aeromarine pockets

zebedee

One Too Many
Some variations of the shawl collar jackets seem to feature slash pockets instead of the patched flap pockets. Has anyone seen one with horizontal pockets, like on the work coat? Anyone know what the back length on a size 40/42 would be? It's not as if I'm thinking of selling off some jackets and entertaining the notion of one of these... :)

zebedee

One Too Many
Slash pockets are nice since those patch packets are pretty useless for anything except a small cell phone or car keys.
I thought they might be useless.
I like the idea of horizontal slash ones- though the jacket style is too short.

Colin G

One Too Many
I had a Thedi version and while the patch pockets look really cool, they are indeed pretty useless. Half a pair of gloves fit while the other half flops out, and I would just use mine for car keys and even then with my small hands, found it hard to dig anything out. A 2nd Thedi shawl variation had slash pockets and was much more convenient.

The Aero looks great and for some reason vision one for myself in cognac or walnut badalassi.

zebedee

One Too Many
I had a Thedi version and while the patch pockets look really cool, they are indeed pretty useless. Half a pair of gloves fit while the other half flops out, and I would just use mine for car keys and even then with my small hands, found it hard to dig anything out. A 2nd Thedi shawl variation had slash pockets and was much more convenient.

The Aero looks great and for some reason vision one for myself in cognac or walnut badalassi.
Yup- cognac, battered tan was what I was thunkin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider