Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AKUBRA Collection For Sale Or trade(open to offers)

Heavyduti

Familiar Face
I know that ads without pics are frustrating so I will get some pics up soon or if you are local I would be happy to show these in person.

I just have too many hats and some have never been worn except for trying them on.

All of them are in sizes 59 or 60 (7 3/8 or 7 1/2). If you are familiar with these hats you know that there is some variation in sizes and no two ever fit alike, at least in my experience.

Some were purchased in Aus. and NZ and some here in the Toronto area including Niagara on the Lake.

Here is a list for now:
1. Boomerang 1030 (Brown) very slight signs of use size tag missing but is one of the above.

1A Boomerang beige a little more bashed size 60

2. Boomerang 1030 (Black) New condition 60

3. Military slouch hat tourist version no broad arrow with strap and Badge new condition 59

4. Riverina in fawn (beige) new condition rope leather hat band 59

5. Riverina in fawn (beige) used a bit flat leather band 60

6. SOLD Riverina (green) new condition rope leather band 59

7. SOLD Coober Pedy fawn (beige) new condition 59

8. SOLD R.M. Williams version (brown) 59 (bit of a collector)

9. Cattleman brown in new condition 59

Enough for now. I am open to reasonable offers or bulk offers if someone wants an instant collection.

I would be happy to show them locally (Toronto area) if you are close.

I would also be willing to trade for leather jacket(s) size 50 or 52 XXL A2 style preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Heavyduti

Familiar Face
Akubra pics

3 sold so far open to offers but multiples make sense due to shipping costs.

Riverina size 59:
IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

Boomerang Black with brown band 60:
IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

Slouch 59:
IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

Cattleman (Chocolate Brown) 59:
IMG_1096.jpg

Boomerang A little lighter brown (almost olive-brown) 59 or 60 tag is missing:
IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
They fit great. I'm playing with them right now. I'm messing with a different bash on the RM Williams...

Heavyduti

Familiar Face
i'm really glad they fit and pleased that they will be enjoyed; it's always a bit of a crap shoot when you don't get to try things on before you buy.

That RM came home from New Zealand with me, Im sure it will be a lucky fishin' hat for you.

Heavyduti

Familiar Face
I will be in the philadelphia area this weakened if any of these hats appeal I can bring one down with me. Saves the shipping cost.

Heavyduti

Familiar Face
Hi, although it is the same make and style (when they did use Akubras) it is the commercial version with a badge but not the military issue. It is new and unworn though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy