Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubras for a Steal

masiaka

Familiar Face
DM received an order of Adventurer hats with a snap brim, so he's selling them for $98 plus shipping. I don't know the exact dimensions of a Fed IV, but these look pretty close to me... especially since both are advertised as "Indiana Jones" hats. If you've been wanting a Fed IV and couldn't justify the price, I think now's your chance to get a name brand knock-off. Get 'em while they're hot!

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
DM received an order of Adventurer hats with a snap brim, so he's selling them for $98 plus shipping. I don't know the exact dimensions of a Fed IV, but these look pretty close to me... especially since both are advertised as "Indiana Jones" hats. If you've been wanting a Fed IV and couldn't justify the price, I think now's your chance to get a name brand knock-off. Get 'em while they're hot!

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from purchasing one, but the brim's significantly wider than a Fed IV, I think.

Eric P

Familiar Face
I have the Adventurer and like the wider brim. I was thinking of having it flanged into a snap brim, but this is too good of a deal to pass up.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Thought I would pass on another source for Akubra Adventurer hats. I got one a couple of weeks ago from a store called the Cultered Cowboy in Greenwood SC. Their price is 114.99. These are the ones that are not the snap brim that DM is selling for 98.00. So if you live in the upstate of SC or Western NC it is not that far of a drive. I would call though and make sure they have it in stock. Mine took about a week and a half to come in. Here is a link to their website. http://www.culturedcowboy.com/hats/DavidMorgan/pages/akubrahats.htm

They can also trim the brim down for you if you find it to big. And like BigDog i am wearing mine today due to the lovely rain we are getting.

Kirk H.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Thank you kindly for the welcome Eric P.Put my hat on in the morning had it on all day.Finally put a center dent in last night.Today I pinched in the side dents,my first try at bashing a hat.Looks pretty good, I think I'm going to really like this hat.I also got my first bow tie....but that's a story for another thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy