Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alexander Leather/Simmons Bilt Cafe Racer - Size 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

adiadi

Familiar Face
This model is custom CAFE RACER TYPE. It is constructed from Front Quarter Horsehide Chrome Tanned in the USA by Horween. A really incredible Oxblood color. Nickel #8 RIRI swiss zippers, Zippered sleeves. Bi-swing back with thick double layer Horsehide kidney panel. Side pulls are customized Stainless double D ring. Custom Scottish Tartan Plaid lining. Custom Storm Flap. Special Stand up collar.

Jacket is made by hand in Selkirk Scotland.

Measurements are as follows:
Sleeve length from shoulder seam 26"
Jacket length in back from bottom of collar 26.5"
shoulder measurement is 19.5"
Pit to pit is 23.5"This is pretty much an off the rack size 44.

I have tried to wear this jacket once but could not fit in well, kept this jacket for a year thinking that I'll loose weight and I'll fit in soon, but I have failed, hence selling. This is a new jacket. It even has the smell of new FQHH Leather.

Asking price UDS $750 (includes international shipping) ($50 extra for tracking and insurance).
01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG

Plumbline

One Too Many
That's a STUNNING jacket .. and I'd be all over it like a rash if the USD exchange rate against the £ wasn't so rubbish :(

The tartan is MacLennan / Logan ( both are the same) .....

Good luck with the sale ..... or if you fancy a trade ... let me know ..... :)

adiadi

Familiar Face
That's a STUNNING jacket .. and I'd be all over it like a rash if the USD exchange rate against the £ wasn't so rubbish :(

The tartan is MacLennan / Logan ( both are the same) .....

Good luck with the sale ..... or if you fancy a trade ... let me know ..... :)

Message your trade offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy