Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All users with Myspace, please share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake431

Practically Family
Barry said:
Turbonegro fan?

Edit: Guess so, just checked your myspace profile.

Have you heard of the Black Furies? You might like them too.

Yep! Surprisngly few people get the reference.
-Jake

Naama

Practically Family
MK said:
I have yet to see what the hoopla is about the "my space" thing. It seems pointless. I don't see the attraction.....but obviously most young people see something in it.[huh]

Well, I' actually belong to the "young people" but don't see the point in it either..... But then again, I'm not getting any younger.....

Naama

Mycroft

One Too Many
MK said:
I have yet to see what the hoopla is about the "my space" thing. It seems pointless. I don't see the attraction.....but obviously most young people see something in it.[huh]

I am with you although I am one of the "young people" who should have one by style standerds today, but I am not the one to follow the heard so to speak. I feel it revels a bit to much about yourself online no matter what. Anyhow, I think I just my get to chill with you all one there, maybe, when I get some time to sit down and do it. Is it worth it? (sorry to hijack the thread for a momment)?

Jessica

One of the Regulars
I like MySpace because of the ablility to network and make new professional contacts.

Dr. Shocker

One of the Regulars
you know allot of people seem to use it as a replacement for a social life......then there are those who network through it....and others to keep their friends and family members in touch......personally I use it to keep in touch with friends and family I have lost contact with and use the blog for bitter diatribes and political statements usually aimed to piss people off.....most of my friends know I am no where near as bitter but it keeps the little people away and entertains me with their rude emails

Vanessa

One Too Many
Dr. Shocker said:
..personally I use it to keep in touch with friends and family I have lost contact with and use the blog for bitter diatribes and political statements usually aimed to piss people off.....

Yes, exactly. Same here. I've caught up again with people as far back as early grammar school on there. . . and others who I'd never normally hear from.

humblestumble

One of the Regulars
http://www.myspace.com/atomicfairy

I go there out of boredom and to get new friends and keep in touch with the ones I have in town. I'm not much of a people-person face to face, so I just keep tabs there.

It solves some of my boredom. And I get to post bulletins to my friends about events and such all at once. Originally I joined just because my favorite comedian was on there, and that was back when it wasn't popular among the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters