Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen edmond (Price lowered again)!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Up for sale a very decent pair of vintage Allen Edmond Winfield Captoe shoes, dark rich brown color, very little wear at all on the soles and almost zero wear on the heels, no heel weardown on the edges of the heels at all. These are not my size, they are a 9 1/2 C, or I would be keeping these gems. No scuffs or bad anything on these at all. I give them a 9 out of 10 with ease. There are a pair of black Winfields on eBay right now, asking bid is I think $225.00? (LOWERING PRICE to $45.00 shipped, I would like to know a fellow lounger becomes the new owner of these shoes, they are very nice) (new lowered price is $45.00)

So...I will only ask (now just $45.00) for these to my fellow loungers, shipped but only the the USA (sorry, too much of a problem to ship overseas).

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh geez, would you wear these if you have a size 9 1/2 C foot? I can lower the price one more time....let me see now.....$40.00 shipped, I really do not want to send these off to the eBay place....please some nice fellow lounger buy these and give them a new home.....thanks!

flyfishark

Practically Family
If these shoes are in the same condition as the Freeman Master Fitters I just got from you, someone will be very pleased with these AEs. I really like the Wisconsin shoemakers, and the Freemans certainly did not disappoint. Thanks so much.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you, these are in very nice condition, I can say I am so very fussy about clothing or shoes. If they were my size, I would be keeping them but they are far too small for me. I am very glad you had the mail man deliver the Freeman shoes, as no matter what I always will worry until something I ship to someone arrives safe and sound. I knew you would like the Freeman shoes. Thank you so kindly, too!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello, are you able to send a PM yet? At times new fellows on the lounge have to make so many "posts" to be able to use the Private Message function, if you are not able to do so, you may send me an email at bedenf@yahoo.com and I can direct you as to how to use pay pal for them and we can go from there. Thanks and welcome to the lounge by the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24