Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmond vintage 11D excellent condition....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
One pair of Allen Edmond Wingtips, these are a model "Auburn" that are no longer being offered by AE, a bit vintage but never mind that, this shoes are in so nice a condition, that if you picked one up you would think they have only been worn a dozen times....well...that is because these shoes have not been worn even a dozen times over the past years.....Soles are very thick and hardly worn at all, same with the heels, and the insides are like so clean, there is nothing wrong with these shoes. You can see how nice they shine, and they shine merely being hand buffed with some wax...they have been totally treated with Cadillac shoe/Boot leather cleaner and conditioner, have a quick shine using shoe cream, and are all ready to be shipped to a new owner. You can find similar shoes on eBay for way more than what I am selling these as per the condition you will not find a nicer pair of used "AE"'s like these shoes for my price shipped, these shoes are a 9.5. The Auburn seems to be a more eloquent shoe than other AE Wingtips, they are heavy but have a slim appearance about them that the other models of AE Wingtips just don't have. These need a new home and can be yours for a mere $100.00 out the door, to your door! WEEE haaaw! Buy me, is what these shoes say.....SIZE is 11 D! Thanks!!!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Now don't be shy.....these shoes are just waiting for you to own them....and if you need to make a reasonable offer, don't wait......weeeeeeee lol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I can do a deal if you ask me......don't let your feet not have these on them too long!!!! Help yourself walk in style....buy these....weeeee haaaah!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
If you want to buy these shoes and the boots I have for sale, I would be willing to work out a deal and discount for you, can ship them together as well......I can hear that jingle in your wallet so send some of it my way don't delay! Help support free trade and buy these!!!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Take a step...in some nice shoes here, buy them and your foot will love you and the shoes are just really in extra fine shape.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Price drop on these to $95.00 shipped any place in the USA, if you live any other place, you are going to have to pay extra bucks for shipping, as shipping is high!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Price drop to what, $90.00? Yeah I can do that.....buy them and you will love these shoes!!!!!!! $90.00 gets the shipped right to your front door if you are in the USA...any where else is going to be extra due to postage being high......thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Price drop to a mere $85.00 and one wink. Gets this fine shoes shipped to your doorstep any place in the United States of America.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
It is getting close to Christmas time, so buy yourself a nice gift...lowering the price on these fine shoes to just a mere $80.00 shipped to anywhere CONUS. You would not be disappointed in these shoes at all, they are super nice.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez...I spent a few days looking at what is on Ebay and Etsy at Edmond Allen shoe listings, I don't see anything close to how nice these are and in this condition....so.....have to raise the price on these, $150.00 shipped to anywhere in the USA...buy them now....they are worth it!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Some one buy these shoes, I can then relax and not have to worry about what to do with them....(hahaha)...yeah I know......lol!

gear-guy

Practically Family
Can't believe these are still here. If anyone has ever worn a.e. shoes they will know what a killer deal this is. They would be at my house if they were a 14

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters