Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Burgundy Wingtip Sanford Derby Dress Shoe Elegant Burgundy Size 9E

Diederik

New in Town
Allen Edmonds Burgundy Wingtip Sanford Derby Dress Shoe Elegant Burgundy Size 9E Asking Price $250.00 USD

The item featured is an example of sartorial interest being a pair of burgundy wingtip derby shoes from the classic
American shoemaker Allen Edmonds. These are quality construction shoes of polished calfskin and I was sold the pair as
shell cordovan which it seems to have the sheen and qualities of however the few creases indicate their error as shell
cordovan tends to bubble and warp rather than crease. The good news however is that creases such as this
are far easier to get rid of than trying to work the warping out with deer bone etc. as is necessary with shell cordovan.

The condition is quite good with soles that should see some use before needing cobbling and with its construction can
be re-soled by any qualified cobbler. Being goodyear welted no matter how fortunately long lived you may be the shoes
will be something that if desired will survive to be passed on. The upper condition is quite good with only a few minor
scuffs that will polish out and minor creasing.

I am happy to assist with all questions and thank you for your consideration for this quality product. CONUS only and I am not
currently offering returns.

Be well and thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1180.JPG
    IMG_1180.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1181.JPG
    IMG_1181.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 96

Forum statistics

Threads