Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
IMG9506751.jpg

This is Daniel's leg Cancer and then some very bad infection. It is worse now then when this picture was taken. The Doctors all informed me the leg is not going to be saved. As I am the one to make the choice, they wanted me to do that today, earlier. I have had to tell them give me a day or so to pray and think about it. You know it is not easy to tell someone to chop off someone's leg, let alone someone that I am totally in love with. Yes I know it can mean the difference between Daniel's life...but it is still not something I desire to have to be making the decision on.

I was to write a few people some private messages but I am just too far worn out to the very core of me. They say when it rains, it pours. SO very true. I have to pay someone to be here at my home when I go to be with Daniel. My work hours are cut to merely 20 a week. Have spent a ton on car repairs, and the new tires on my car are factory defective...will not hold a balance. Have to buy another set to have these shipped back to then have a credit applied for replacement. Yep...they think I have a damned money tree.

My phone will no longer go on line...and photobucket no longer works for me so I had some one here such a sweet heart, explain how to load pictures from my computer.

For any Sun Glasses lovers...I will be selling a rare pair later this evening on the classifieds here. As right now...the last drop of scotch was just squeezed from the rock! LOL!

View attachment 79162

This is Daniel's leg Cancer and then some very bad infection. It is worse now then when this picture was taken. The Doctors all informed me the leg is not going to be saved. As I am the one to make the choice, they wanted me to do that today, earlier. I have had to tell them give me a day or so to pray and think about it. You know it is not easy to tell someone to chop off someone's leg, let alone someone that I am totally in love with. Yes I know it can mean the difference between Daniel's life...but it is still not something I desire to have to be making the decision on.

I was to write a few people some private messages but I am just too far worn out to the very core of me. They say when it rains, it pours. SO very true. I have to pay someone to be here at my home when I go to be with Daniel. My work hours are cut to merely 20 a week. Have spent a ton on car repairs, and the new tires on my car are factory defective...will not hold a balance. Have to buy another set to have these shipped back to then have a credit applied for replacement. Yep...they think I have a damned money tree.

My phone will no longer go on line...and photobucket no longer works for me so I had some one here such a sweet heart, explain how to load pictures from my computer.

For any Sun Glasses lovers...I will be selling a rare pair later this evening on the classifieds here. As right now...the last drop of scotch was just squeezed from the rock! LOL!
So sorry for you to bear this terrible decision. I'm praying hard for you and Daniel right now.

If your photos are on the hard drive, all you have to do is click the upload a file and browse to the photo location on your computer, it will as you to save it. This should just bring the photo right onto the post from that location. You may need to resize photos, as some are quite large. Usually somewhere in the 450-500 pixel wide works best. I know it is not much, but if this helps at all, I feel this will make things easier for you.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
So sorry for you to bear this terrible decision. I'm praying hard for you and Daniel right now.

If your photos are on the hard drive, all you have to do is click the upload a file and browse to the photo location on your computer, it will as you to save it. This should just bring the photo right onto the post from that location. You may need to resize photos, as some are quite large. Usually somewhere in the 450-500 pixel wide works best. I know it is not much, but if this helps at all, I feel this will make things easier for you.

Thank you, I think this with the pictures will work. Now I have to get a way to take pictures and get them on my computer. But that is the least of my worries. I'm too exhausted to write about things but I am just "here" feeling like a weak shadow.

totallyfrozen

One of the Regulars
...The Doctors all informed me the leg is not going to be saved. As I am the one to make the choice, they wanted me to do that today, earlier. I have had to tell them give me a day or so to pray and think about it. You know it is not easy to tell someone to chop off someone's leg, let alone someone that I am totally in love with. Yes I know it can mean the difference between Daniel's life...but it is still not something I desire to have to be making the decision on...
Don't be afraid

“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1:5‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/jas.1.5.esv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cindy, hang in there, you're both in our thoughts and prayers. I agree with you totally about Tim, his work, and his shop. I was just there yesterday to take photos of another "Midnight Ryder" that he is sending out to his client in Hong Kong......here's a few shots to keep his "Thread" alive. Thanks for looking.

2ibm7ph.jpg
ny8qrc.jpg
2cmnrs0.jpg
143oyuq.jpg
29naqsj.jpg
2z8qi45.jpg
2w7fomc.jpg
2hohg8x.jpg
jz8tgk.jpg

Simply FANTASTIC! The photos, the hat, ALL the right details!!

View attachment 79162

Praying for you two here..

Good morning. I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to those that follow along and take the time, to give a like or make a comment on my work.

Just to update, my shoulder surgery has been a blessing. I hope 2018, is a good year for me. I'd love to be able to get in the river again, to fly fish.

But most importantly, I want you all to know, I am here, I need work, and I'm not ashamed to say that.

The absolute best way to reach me for a fast response, is my email alleykathatter@ptd.net

I've been working really hard, on Instagram, #alleykathatco and its there, where I am continuously posting my work, and the inner workings, of my Art form. I give a lot of detail, in those photos, of my HAND WORK, on custom builds, so folks can see, that I bring talent, to the table, and I earn my dollar, with a strict attention to detail.

I have not made many sales here, over the past 2 years. Count them on one hand.

I scratch my head and wonder why?
And I'd take seriously any feedback here, in this thread, to help me understand, where I went wrong, with folks here. Because I always wanted to be a part of this family, but sometimes it feels I'm somewhat rejected here.

I've paid my dues, bared my crosses, struggled for 2 years, unemployed to get by, during which time, I took my skill level, to the moon, and back.

Any support, I can gain here, I appreciate.

Hand sewn-no machinery. Taking orders. Can I build anyone here a hat?
Respectfully,
Tim

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Good morning. I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to those that follow along and take the time, to give a like or make a comment on my work.

Just to update, my shoulder surgery has been a blessing. I hope 2018, is a good year for me. I'd love to be able to get in the river again, to fly fish.

But most importantly, I want you all to know, I am here, I need work, and I'm not ashamed to say that.

The absolute best way to reach me for a fast response, is my email alleykathatter@ptd.net

I've been working really hard, on Instagram, #alleykathatco and its there, where I am continuously posting my work, and the inner workings, of my Art form. I give a lot of detail, in those photos, of my HAND WORK, on custom builds, so folks can see, that I bring talent, to the table, and I earn my dollar, with a strict attention to detail.

I have not made many sales here, over the past 2 years. Count them on one hand.

I scratch my head and wonder why?
And I'd take seriously any feedback here, in this thread, to help me understand, where I went wrong, with folks here. Because I always wanted to be a part of this family, but sometimes it feels I'm somewhat rejected here.

I've paid my dues, bared my crosses, struggled for 2 years, unemployed to get by, during which time, I took my skill level, to the moon, and back.

Any support, I can gain here, I appreciate.

Hand sewn-no machinery. Taking orders. Can I build anyone here a hat?
Respectfully,
Tim

Tim you do amazing work, a wonderful person with a eye for things on a hat that shows you have a super skill level. I thnk just letting everyone know you have a "no waiting" right now, will sure help you and any one wanting a hat to be made.
What more can I say?

Tim you do amazing work, a wonderful person with a eye for things on a hat that shows you have a super skill level. I thnk just letting everyone know you have a "no waiting" right now, will sure help you and any one wanting a hat to be made.
What more can I say?
I hope that you are right Cindy. I appreciate the good words from you, and the support you've shown me. Yes, I currently am caught up, and I'd love nothing more than to field a few orders, here. You were a becon, of light, and I needed that. I thank you so much for that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I completed this hat yesterday. Today, I await a vintage Gibson ES 175, just like Mr. Steve Howe of YES. That special guitar, one of about 70 more, at my disposal. Can't say for sure the 59 Les Paul makes an appearance, I have to get into the vault and beg....but I'm hopeful, because that is the holy grail, and worthy of my hand crafted work sitting on it. #alleykathatco
#timmahovich
31b277ee41e5846e1d4558e48e9fecc2.jpg
77f7b241e367c13500b3f34f84ca3bf4.jpg
030e7c2d14dd7b2441af36193dc25ee6.jpg
3d05f3971728a1f251fce42e293b7b17.jpg
3b75361f0ccda59c8c22093f5d08b1af.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I completed this hat yesterday. Today, I await a vintage Gibson ES 175, just like Mr. Steve Howe of YES. That special guitar, one of about 70 more, at my disposal. Can't say for sure the 59 Les Paul makes an appearance, I have to get into the vault and beg....but I'm hopeful, because that is the holy grail, and worthy of my hand crafted work sitting on it. #alleykathatco
#timmahovich

That hat looks very "snappy"! What is the color?

Scooterz

Practically Family
Nice Hat! Good to see you posting again.

#timmahovich

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
#timmahovich

Do tell us the dimensions, felt color, etc. Beautiful hat, Tim.

This hat is 100% Beaver, hand pounced and lured, no machines or palm sanders. Just my hand, the proper grit paper, and my feel. The color is Pecan. The vintage trim, is 3/8 inch and is made in the style of the vintage Stetson Open Road. My spin on a great old hat. The brim is bound by hand, no machine for me to do this function. The brim is 2-7/8 inches. The hat is blocked open crown, at 6 inches, and then given a wonderful classic look, creased by my hand, my eye and attention to details.
Total $ 365.00 as seen (sold) taking orders, no waiting list. Here are some pictures, more on INSTAGRAM.
I will exceed 1000 followers this week, organically grown. That means, I didn't pay for people to follow, and like the work. This last client, he isn't in the Lounge, but owns a lot of hats, from the best of the best. I'm thrilled on this sale, because this critique means the most, to me. Here are some pictures and remember #alleykathatco for a fine hand crafted hat. Thank you all.
78180a9535f855f18cfa368feacbbc11.jpg
99870f64bc442f570ddc0f976469c87d.jpg
8e7d2d7c5a7bab1fdaa2df152f2e1a35.jpg
bbad6dd60a525c2134ff9ec2c4563529.jpg
2c2397aebb043a476c17fdc9198e01d7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana