Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Thanks, RBH, splintercellsz, & BobC! Historyteach, I'm sure you'll like your t-shirt & jeans hat. I'm already anxious to see what you and Tim come up with. This granite is growing on me real fast. I told Tim tonight, it's becoming my favorite! Take care!

Landman

One Too Many
Great looking hat Preacher Man!

I just realized I still need to post some pics of the last hat Tim made for me. I'll try to post a few later when I get home. Sorry I haven't already done it but I have been crazy busy lately.

pjt113

One of the Regulars
Somehow my subscription to this thread got messed up, I'm back now.

Preacher that's a beautiful hat, I love the color, Tim has a very special talent.

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Blackthorn, Landman, Chepstow, & Pete: Thank you all for the kind comments! Very much appreciated. Tim did a great job on this one for me. Granite felt, 2 3/4 brim, 5" crown, diamond crease, vintage sand grosgrain. I really like it. Thank you all and thank you again Tim!!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Alright guys! I told Tim I wanted something casual that could be worn with jeans and a T-Shirt. He knocked this out of the park! Brown Bunny fur that feels awesome! The ribbon is playboy-esque color of ribbon is serpent

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Congrats, teach! Lots of vibe in the asymmetry there. I always thought your dressier ones looked fine with jeans too, but I can tell you'll love this one!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats, teach! Lots of vibe in the asymmetry there. I always thought your dressier ones looked fine with jeans too, but I can tell you'll love this one!

:arated: It's awesome to have a hat you can just throw on and not worry about anything.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
You are right Bowler I can wear most of my hats with Jeans but sometimes I feel I have to dress up the jeans with a sweater or a button down. This hat is straight up "throw it on and hit the town" He did a outstanding job. I LOVE the crooked pinch.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
BTW Tim send me a few pics of some hats he has for sale. He got vintage bodies and made a couple of beauties in size 7 1/2. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will have pics when I get the latest email

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
These two hats are for sale by Tim. He asked me to help him sell them because he doesn't check the lounge often because he is busy making our kick-ass hats! If you want to make an offer you can PM me and I can text him immediately the offer. THe Brown one is a mallory body and the other is a straight-up Cane Custom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy