Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

This evening I had some time and took your advice and created a Facebook page " The Alley Kat Hat Company" would you do me a favor and search that, and let me know you found it. I have a lot of work to do to build it up, and link with others. But started my portfolio there tonight. Give it a look if you don't mind. Thank you!
Tim

I just did a search on facebook for 'Alley Kat Hat.' I got a number of hits but nothing that was definitively, without a doubt, your company.

If any of those hits are you, I would redefine the title as 'The Alley Kat Hat Company,' and then begin posting photos and descriptions of your finished hats, as in - the ones in this thread, to as many vintage men's wear pages I as I could find (I've never seen a post from anything called 'Alley Kat' online before I just did a search just now). That's how I have been learning of many of the different makers of repop 'vintage' stuff out there.

Anyway, that's what I would do.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
This evening I had some time and took your advice and created a Facebook page " The Alley Kat Hat Company" would you do me a favor and search that, and let me know you found it. I have a lot of work to do to build it up, and link with others. But started my portfolio there tonight. Give it a look if you don't mind. Thank you!
Tim
Hi Tim: Peace be with you my friend.
I searched FB and found your site.
I needed to be case specific and use capital letters to find it, meaning “The Alley Kat Hat Company”.
My fist search used all lowercase letters and took me to The Alley Kat bar.
Don’t know if that helps.
By the way. Sorry to be a stranger Tim. But i have not forgotten you my friend!!
One day i will have you make a special hat for me. And one day we WILL get out on a stream and flex the hex!!
Bowen

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Tim

It was easy to find and looks great. I sent you a PM.

Scooterz

Practically Family
Here is a hat Tim made for me a few years ago.
AlleyKatMedium Sizepic.jpg

hambone71

Practically Family
Does anyone know if Tim is still making felt hats? He has four or five recent posts on IG of some panamas he’s built or reworked but no other posts since ‘21. Just curious if is still making felts on a regular basis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana