Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alpha L-2A Replica For Sale

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
Alpha replica L-2A, blue nylon, size 40 (medium). I am 5'11" and 200 lbs. and this fits me fine. Excellent shape, barely worn. These are very hard to come by and are nicely made. I did cut off the Alpha sleeve tag, otherwise the jacket is as new. Kept in a closet and from a non-smoking home. I just snagged a new one in a 42 off of Amazon, so this one is up for sale. $ 95.00 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal fine.

Measurements: Front down the zip, 22"; pit to pit, 24"; sleeve length, 24"; shoulder to shoulder, 21"; down the back from the collar, 26".

IMGP0468.jpg

IMGP0470.jpg

IMGP0469.jpg

bretron

Call Me a Cab
hmm... tempting. Isn't this a large? (pretty sure the 38 is the medium). Also, what brand are the zippers?

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
I'll take a look at the zips tonight. Alpha's sizing is a little strange on these. The size 42 I got was marked 2XL on the hang tag on the jacket. I would never describe a 42 as a 2XL ?? I am 5'11" and 200 lbs and the 40 fits fine, is good on length too. The 42 just fits a bit better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic