Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Unofficial FL Radio Program

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Greetings folks. I just returned from a nice evening at The Derby, and oh, Mr. Hepcat's here. Greetings Cousin! Glad to hear you over the radio waves. Amen to having too many interests in music. My daily playlists shoots around from one decade to another like Duck Dodger's spaceship does around the galaxy. As for guilty pleasures, I think it would have to be Children's music. Nothing says honest like "Oh do you know the muffin man", but I don't want to frighten the listeners.....Well, I would like to but, then who'd listen in here?

Don't me embarrased about such songs as this. Who can not love that face and voice together? I am always happy when I cook breakfast. Even in a rush out the door.

Here's a good guilty pleasure of mine for you folks, and for Hepcat. Something a bit older than what you probably listen to daily, and much older than any of us.

Enjoy a little waltzing with Willie and Billy.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
postponed

Due to some busy beeing, the program will be postposed for tonight. It will be back on the air tomorrow night. Stay tuned!

That is....unless someone would like to join in. :) Who wants the job?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner