Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ancestor hat pics

RBH

Bartender
Im sure of this one!
My great grand parents AP and Della Fulmer Dodd.
Early 1940s as Della passed away in 1944 after they moved to Arkansas.

uYSFkZ.jpg

Hats Matter

One of the Regulars
ag wilkinson 10001.jpg
I would like to contribute this photo to the thread. This photo is of my Great, Great Grandfather, Ahab George Wilkinson. He was born in 1834 and died in 1922. He worked in the United States Patent Office in Washington DC as a principal examiner from the spring of 1864 until a month before his death in 1922. He held several academic degrees and was a member of the Yale University class of 1856. This photo was taken no earlier than 1920.

View attachment 477111 I would like to contribute this photo to the thread. This photo is of my Great, Great Grandfather, Ahab George Wilkinson. He was born in 1834 and died in 1922. He worked in the United States Patent Office in Washington DC as a principal examiner from the spring of 1864 until a month before his death in 1922. He held several academic degrees and was a member of the Yale University class of 1856. This photo was taken no earlier than 1920.

Great photo. Ahab was a daring and inauspicious name for the time…was he a Bonesman too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ