Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Announcing Johnnyphi.com

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Friends,

It is my pleasure to announce the creation of Johnnyphi.com.

The website features over 200 unworn vintage fedoras. This is the remainder of the collection purchased in late 2007 from Hirsh's Mens Store in Bel Air, MD.

The website is live, and the shopping cart feature will be fully functional this evening.

You'll find multiple photos of (almost) every hat, along with descriptions that are very similar to the format used during the auctions. (I took most of the photos, so they aren't as detailed as the professional photos used for the auctions.)

We haven't listed the site with the big search engines, yet, so Fedora Lounge members will have a leg-up on the compentition from the rest of the Internet.

As always, please feel free to email me with any questions, comments or suggestions. My email address is john@johnnyphi.com.

J.J. Gittes

A-List Customer
Liking the site Johnny! Already purchased a hat myself. Watch out whoever beat me to the 7 3/8 Adam Grey Whippet clone!!!! lol

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks for your interest!

Thanks for the feedback, fellas! And, thank you to the many Lounge members who have explored johnnyphi.com and purchased hats this weekend.

I wish I had a few more of the larger sizes, but I sold most of those during the auctions here on the Lounge. I posted almost every remaining hat from my inventory at Johnnyphi.com. We removed the hats that don't have pictures because they were causing some confusion. We'll re-post them as soon as we figure out what happened to the photos. :eusa_doh: If nothing else, we'll post photos of a similar hat to give you an idea of what you would be purchasing.

Food for thought... I posted the smaller sized hats because many of them are in excellent condition, and I think they'd be great hats for kids. I know there has been plenty of discussion on the Lounge among parents looking for quality fur-felt fedoras for their children. I priced the hats at about what you'd pay for a "children's" fedora in a modern hat store.

Feel free to drop me a line at john@johnnyphi.com.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Time for a SALE... 25% Off the Entire Inventory at Johnnyphi.com

OK Folks...

It's time to try something new.

Starting today, I'm beginning an official SALE at Johnnyphi.com.

This sale is exclusively for members (and lurkers) at the Fedora Lounge, so you'll need a password to get the 25% DISCOUNT.

I still have quite a few outstanding hats available, and I hope you'll give Johnnyphi.com another look, if you haven't visited in a while.

The remaining collection includes some AMAZING hats in smaller sizes... You won't find this many pristine hats in Sizes 6 1/2, 6 5/8, 6 3/4 or 6 7/8 ANYWHERE in the world.

If you don't find a hat in your size, please take a moment to browse through the rest of our collection. All of the hats can be stretched at least one size, possibly two.

To receive the 25% DISCOUNT, please use the coupon code "fedora" when you go to check out.

Keep in mind... we charge a flat fee for domestic shipping, so the more hats you buy, the more money you'll save!

Thanks again to everyone for your continued interest. As always, please email me directly with any questions or concerns at john@johnnyphi.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner