Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another Schott in Shinki, this one looks good!

Mr. Hide

Familiar Face
In the end it's all very much personal preference. I still commend Schott for being in shop and trying. Own some pieces that punch well above the brand but my 141 is my go to daily beater. Not the nicest in fit or finish but at least I don't get a kink in my neck when I lean on a NYC subway door. There definitely is a point of diminished returns depending on a person's real-world use for a particular garment.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Here's an idea I'm surprised no one speaks of... a "ꓷ"-pocket!

As a two wheeled rider it makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't I want accessible pockets while having my right hand readily available on the brake and throttle. Am I crazy for thinking this?

Yes I know, not everyone rides and the design was originally for aviators but I think there's a real demand for it.
Totally
It makes no sense to me. Even if it started as an aviator thing. Didnt someone after a few years fill in the suggestion box with “put the D pocket on the side where you can use your free hand.”

I like to eat pretzels while i ride

Totally
It makes no sense to me. Even if it started as an aviator thing. Didnt someone after a few years fill in the suggestion box with “put the D pocket on the side where you can use your free hand.”

I like to eat pretzels while i ride

How long are you gents digging around your pockets while riding? I’m normally quick about it. If I can’t be quick, cruise control and rear brake is the way. Or I use other pockets for treats lol. Or a tank or windshield bag.

I like pretzels with peanut butter in rides.

Mr. Hide

Familiar Face
Well try cruising around in NYC with tons of rando lunatics launching into the road or the reckless drivers running reds... I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to pull over and make one of them smell the teary taint they've caused...

I'd much rather have full control, brakes and throttle at my disposal at any given moment while still having the enjoyment of fingering whatever I please with my left.

Let's put it to rest. Vote in your favor!: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/ꓷ-pocket-double-rider-anyone.113115/

Motocann

One Too Many
Here's an idea I'm surprised no one speaks of... a "ꓷ"-pocket!

As a two wheeled rider it makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't I want accessible pockets while having my right hand readily available on the brake and throttle. Am I crazy for thinking this?

Yes I know, not everyone rides and the design was originally for aviators but I think there's a real demand for it.
You’re not alone-I often wondered the same thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn