Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

antique Allie Maillard Formillion for sale

dergfour

New in Town
howdy all!
i'm a new member (day before yesterday) though i've been a lurker and peruser for several years, though mainly in the vintage leather jacket arena. i have an antique Allie Maillard Formillion for sale. i have an ebay account (19 years?) with a 100% approval rating (please feel free to check it out, seller name: dergfour)
i'm only going to post a few pictures but i have many more. one of the little dealies is 'proud' (in pics) but it is original and everything works as it should..
also. not sure what the policy is here but i will happily give out my # to anyone interested and we can text, talk or facetime to prove i'm on the up and up..
holler with any questions or concerns..
dergfour
PS. asking $1,750 or best offer..

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
howdy all!
i'm a new member (day before yesterday) though i've been a lurker and peruser for several years, though mainly in the vintage leather jacket arena. i have an antique Allie Maillard Formillion for sale. i have an ebay account (19 years?) with a 100% approval rating (please feel free to check it out, seller name: dergfour)
i'm only going to post a few pictures but i have many more. one of the little dealies is 'proud' (in pics) but it is original and everything works as it should..
also. not sure what the policy is here but i will happily give out my # to anyone interested and we can text, talk or facetime to prove i'm on the up and up..
holler with any questions or concerns..
dergfour
You need to post a price here in the Lounge. How much?

dergfour

New in Town
I would accept $1,600 through this holiday weekend if anyone is interested..
enjoy the weekend regardless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou