Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any difference between a Stetson Flagship Whippet??

bennyboyca

New in Town
Hi all, Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a Stetson Flagship and a Stetson Whippet is??

Also, can vintage hats that seem to have lost their shape (brim) be reshaped easily?

Regards,

Benny.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Most useful approach is to search for "Flagship" and "Whippet" in thread titles and see plenty of photos of each hat that will address your question.

Cheers,
JtL

Duper

Practically Family

Hi bennyboyca, I'm thinking you have not used the search functions. Have a look at the top right corner of the screen when you are signed in. There is a search and advanced search and you can even search an individual thread for key words once you have some results.

Play around and all will be exposed. This is one huge database for those willing to probe.

Saying that, it is OK to ask questions,,but somethings may be very easily found with a simple search plus you may find other items that catch your fancy along the way. It is all part of the fun of being a member here in the FL.

fmw

One Too Many
Benny, the search function in Vbulletin 4 (the forum software) is terrible. It is really fairly useless. Whenever I search I get a listing of almost every thread on the server then I have to look at each one. Fortunately Wiser has provided a couple of links. If I knew the difference I would tell you.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
The best way to search is to use the Google Advance search. type in the search term the type in thefedoralounge.com on at the bottom where it says "Search within a site or domain" and you should get good results.

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner