Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any MWHH Jackets out there?

Brando11

A-List Customer
Hi all-

Any pics out there of Midweight HH jackets? I'm considering midweight for an Aero 50's Flight Jacket in black and am curious what experience you guys have had-

Many Thanks-
-Brando

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
My Aero A-2 Bronco in russet jerky MWHH also has a similar look and am very happy with it. It is significantly more wearable and lighter in weight than my two FQHH Aeros.

Scotia_steve

New in Town
My Aero A-2 Bronco in russet jerky MWHH also has a similar look and am very happy with it. It is significantly more wearable and lighter in weight than my two FQHH Aeros.

Got a Roadster AL in Norweigen Horse which is nice and light - great summer jacket...

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
My Aero Dustbowl is shinki mid-weight horsehide. I've found it ideal as a summer jacket. Here's some patina shots after six months wear:

This shot's colour-true

Brando11

A-List Customer
Thank you gentlemen. Those close ups clinched it for me. Lovely grain in a weight that's much more convenient to toss on and off.

Best-
-Brando

1911 Man

A-List Customer
This is an old thread I started a few years ago featuring an Aero MWHH jacket I had made. I still have the jacket, it's more broken in now, but I don't have any recent pics. I guess I need to do that, but enjoy the 2 year old pics. Seen Here

1911 Man

A-List Customer
Thought I would get around to posting updated pics of my jacket. It's a cheap digital camera, and the flash adds a bit of a shine that's not really there, plus it makes the color look more uneven than it really is. But you can see the wear in, especially on the inner collar (which is that unevenly worn)

My Good Wear Ventura is a Shinki mid weight. My favorite three-season jacket.

c6848d344c51a79fe1f00f204c499978.jpg

0c067adb100c1279839abce6cca14b66.jpg

winterland1

Practically Family
This is an old thread I started a few years ago featuring an Aero MWHH jacket I had made. I still have the jacket, it's more broken in now, but I don't have any recent pics. I guess I need to do that, but enjoy the 2 year old pics. Seen Here
Those pictures were great. Leather fits with fall.

Brando11

A-List Customer
Great looking jackets, Butte and 1911 Man. Looks just perfect.

Butte- what boots are those? I've worn a pair of Acme Roughouts for years but it's time for some new ones.

Thx, guys-

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Scott, it would be hard to find anything nicer and better fitting than your GW Ventura.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925