Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any opinions on hats by Jos. A. Bank?

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Bank has a 70% off sale. Last year I not a driving cap for 20.00. I have a wool Bailey hat. Ordered one and sent it back yesterday too floppy. I like what the last poster said. I cannot pick hats out online. I got a stetson Saxon locally and it fits. I just went to buckaroo to get a hat made and having mike tell me why this looks good on me and that looks bad was worth the extra money so that I didn't get a hat I regret and not wear

Get the hat now that they will be on sale my 20.00 what is fine for what paid I wear the stetson and then feel better. If my buckaro takes it up a level mike will make me a clone of the stetson and ill sell the stetson

Another consideration in purchasing a fur felt. Should you not like how it fits or your style should change. There is a decent chance that the quality fur felt hat will not decrease so much in value. You may find that you wear the fur felt for 3-4 months then resell the hat for the same amount of money or slightly more or slightly less money.
Good luck in your search.
Best regards
CCJ

TomS

One Too Many
You hit the nail on the head. Stetsons modern prices are quite high. I liked my modern Stetson but they are not worth the 150 retail and up they ask

I agree with this assessment. A custom hat can be purchased for just a few dollars more from one of *our* hatters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy