Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any other Robert Graham enthusiasts??

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
I've got a nice mix of clothing in my closet, but the majority is Nat Nast or Robert Graham. Nat Nast makes a great summer/beach upscale casual shirt, but my real 'passion' is in Robert Grahams. The detailing on the shirts is incredible and each and every shirt is incredibly unique and eye-catching.

davestlouis

Practically Family
My wife wears mine with rolled up sleeves...she's a schoolteacher and wears my 2xls untucked like smocks, pressed with heavy starch, over khakis.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
davestlouis said:
Rob't Graham shirts tend to be slim fit, which doesn't work for me, I need bell-bottom shirts...neat colors though.

Really? I'll have to check them out.

I have the reverse problem. Most modern shirts are like tents on me. I got a couple Nat Nast shirts in Medium (my usual sport shirt size) and they run so LARGE that I just wanna' get rid of them. One's all black, one's olive green. They don't have any vertical striping, just the whipstitch bit.

I've got available pix. PM me if you are interested in them CHEAP. :)

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
Some of his earlier shirts (often marked R&G) and his line of dress shirts (french cuff) are a bit more conservative. Robert Graham has picked up a lot of popularity among Pro athletes, he even has a line of baseball team themed shirts.
I never starch mine, I usually just break out the garment steamer and give em a good once over. The last time I brought one to a dry cleaner, they pressed it (despite me specifically requesting they not) and destroyed all of the buttons. :mad:

I love my Nat Nasts, but their fit is a little loose. I wear an XL to accomodate my chest/back and they're pretty loose everywhere else.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
I wore one of my Grahams (I've got a dozen of 'em) on a brunch date. My date wasn't fond of the shirt or my fedora, but the hostess at the restaurant commented on my shirt and later slipped me her number, written on a napkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda