Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anybody got info on these hats or Empire Hat Co./Ft. Worth?

Snrbfshn

A-List Customer
Anybody know something about these? A group of 10 hats purportedly made by Resistol for Empire Hat Co. of Ft. Worth were up on OFAS. I bid on four, winning three:
http://search-completed.ebay.com/_W0QQcatrefZC5QQfbdZ1QQfclZ3QQfisZ2QQflocZ1QQfposZ28270QQfromZR6QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfssZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsaaffZafdefaultQQsacatZQ2d1QQsacqyopZgeQQsacurZ0QQsadisZ200QQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslZpfaubionQQsaslcZ0QQsaslopZ1QQsofocusZbsQQsspagenameZhQ3ahQ3aadvsearchQ3aUS

I was intrigued that these, if vintage and worthy, were notable. Particularly the "35" and "10X". The crown height of H91 (the 7 1/4) is almost comical. Looks like someone snuck up behind it and yelled "BOO!"

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very Intriguing

Nice buy(s)
I was set to snipe that 35 & the bloody program malfunctioned for the first time, let's hear it fer shareware. I was mollified by the fact that you were the high bidder. I too am attracted by quirky lesser know brands. Let's see 'em when they arrive!

beatola

New in Town
Without seeing the inside I would hazard to guess that they are not private label. Instead Empire Hat co could have been a store. Resistol could stamp the sweat band with each hat stores logo.

my guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR