Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone else has creases on the front of the jacket

BobJ

Practically Family
How can she even go out in public with those vertical creases?? Sheesh.
world-war-ii-women-at-work-in-color-8.jpg

And this guy - if you look closely, he has 'em on both sides!
rockwell-freedom-of-speech.jpg

Dang, if it wasn't for the name tag, even the King of Cool would have them on both sides:
3-800x800.jpg

OMG, tell me it's not so!
0dd373d7bf67593414e699cbf1ebea2c--real-leather-mens-leather.jpg

I guess you just can't fight them:
the-25-coolest-jackets-in-film-11.jpg

Last edited:

onstar

One of the Regulars
How can she even go out in public with those vertical creases?? Sheesh.
world-war-ii-women-at-work-in-color-8.jpg

And this guy - if you look closely, he has 'em on both sides!
rockwell-freedom-of-speech.jpg

Dang, if it wasn't for the name tag, even the King of Cool would have them on both sides:
3-800x800.jpg

OMG, tell me it's not so!
0dd373d7bf67593414e699cbf1ebea2c--real-leather-mens-leather.jpg

I guess you just can't fight them:
the-25-coolest-jackets-in-film-11.jpg

those are fine, as they all have a loose look to it.. I have a bigger chest/traps/shoulders than these guys. On the front it looks ill fitting...

Last edited:

BobJ

Practically Family
Yeah, get rid of it. It obviously irks you enough to keep starting threads on here about it... move it on and get some peace of mind. It's only a jacket.

onstar

One of the Regulars
The maxwell well that I have feels tight around the pit areas with layering
Yeah, get rid of it. It obviously irks you enough to keep starting threads on here about it... move it on and get some peace of mind. It's only a jacket.
Im trying to move on, but im just stating my position.

BobJ

Practically Family
I'm sorry I wasn't clearer, onstar - I wasn't telling you to move on, as in 'get over it' or something, I was telling you to move your jacket on... for your own peace of mind.

The pictures above were just meant to be light-hearted humor.

;)

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
89e8278798dbf9965c0f3c1dccdbc3f0.jpg

Someone should explain to Bruce Willis that he should get rid of one of the most famous jackets on the internet because it has creases on the front....

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Nice one, Prote. This concern about character on a jacket reminds me of those curious people who move into a cool part of town to be part of the action, where the bars and clubs are, and then spend the next years complaining about the noise, demanding places be shut by 9pm.

Last edited:

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
89e8278798dbf9965c0f3c1dccdbc3f0.jpg

Someone should explain to Bruce Willis that he should get rid of one of the most famous jackets on the internet because it has creases on the front....
Maybe YOU should be the one to do just that !! Because obviously it doesn't annoy Bruce as it does the OP. If it did he would probably be smart enough to RID himself of it...

Slow down guys!
It's just wrinkles. If you don't like the jacket- sell it.
Let's not get all wrapped up in the drama :rolleyes:

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Please mind your manners.
Nice one, Prote. This concern about character on a jacket reminds me of those curious people who move into a cool part of town to be part of the action, where the bars and clubs are, and then spend the next years complaining about the noise, demanding places be shut by 9pm.
You are reading into this way too much.............Does the nurse know your away from your room playing on the computer ?

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Man, when you guys get on a roll you can really riff. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is bogus. Literally every jacket I've ever owned has done this. Witness:
IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_4127.JPG

IMG_6825.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

And literally probably 300 more....that I don't have pictures of...
The only solution to this "problem" is to quit wearing a jacket made of leather. Or maybe buy one in 10oz hide and size up a full two sizes. For the life of me I still can't see what the problem is in the first place.

Siggmund

One of the Regulars
I think the creases are a function of the design: the narrow panels that run up the front will create a furrow because there is a seam that raises the leather on either side and the panels are attached to the collar in a way that actually creates a pinch that accentuates the tendency for the leather to bow in the middle of the panel. The fundamental problem is physics. Steaming, ironing? Forget it.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
This could win an award for the most ridiculous thread ever. It should have been closed from the get go !!

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
This thread is bogus. Literally every jacket I've ever owned has done this. Witness:
View attachment 97264
View attachment 97265
View attachment 97266
View attachment 97267
And literally probably 300 more....that I don't have pictures of...
The only solution to this "problem" is to quit wearing a jacket made of leather. Or maybe buy one in 10oz hide and size up a full two sizes. For the life of me I still can't see what the problem is in the first place.
Ton, if your Johnson leather jacket does it I will be willing to take it off your hands........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto