Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone ever seen Fred Perlberg gowns?

Viviene

Vendor
My friend Chris is the champion collector of Fred Perlberg dresses. I knew nothing about Perlberg gowns and dresses until Chris took me under her wing. If you'd like to see some absolutely stunning gowns just to oooh and ahh over you can take a look at:

http://alwaysplayingdressup.blogspot.com/

Chris is retiring tomorrow from Virginia Tech after working her last day there at the commencement ceremonies.

Viviene

Vendor
Not at all. She notified them she was retiring May 12 back in the beginning of July of 2006. It's been a rough year for her. One graduate student committed suicide (she knew him well) and one of the seniors from her department was killed in the shooting. She's been there a long time and it's a terrible way to end her career.

Viviene

Vendor
We've passed that along to the powers that be and they are working on it! That said, the thumbnails are clickable so click on them and they become as large as the first picture in each listing. Thanks for looking!:)

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Viviene said:
We've passed that along to the powers that be and they are working on it! That said, the thumbnails are clickable so click on them and they become as large as the first picture in each listing. Thanks for looking!:)

No prob! I didn't realize they were clickable, duh. lol Anyway, my fave is the second last gown...gorgeous!

EDIT: Oops, I just went and tried to click the images...the images I think are too small are the images to the left when you are looking at the list of items available, not when you are in an individual listing. The image sizes are fine once you're in the listing itself!

Viviene

Vendor
Margaret (the moderator of the vintage and antique clothing section) and I as co-moderator have also mentioned this as well. I did get an email back that our fine upstanding people are working on the improvement. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL