Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone have a Modern Open Road with the Cattlemans crease?!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I love seeing everyone's multiple-hat photos around here! Atticus Finch, that could almost be a Warhol. ;)
Also, that's the only other Resistol Wide Country I've seen-- does yours also sport the shorter 2 1/4" brim? I absolutely love mine.
JTOR-- you guys got some recordings or a website? I'm a casual but enthusiastic bluegrass fan.

I have only seen modern ORs in a local western store, and there isn't one hat in there (OR or otherwise) that seems to compare to any in my humble collection, no matter how many hundreds of X's they stamp.

Joe Rotax

Familiar Face
Every time I walk into court wearing a hat, our new bailiff glares at me.

Usually I have to wear a black robe when I'm in court and that's just not going to work with one of my 4" brim cattleman hats...lol

I was considering an HD28 for awhile and tried a V neck which I didn't find too comfortable. Might look for a used HD28 that's been played in a bit but for now I'll just continue with these:

Guitars_2.jpg

DougC

Practically Family
Not to steal the thread, but, I would love to wear a robe and a wig in court. I understand British courts have considered moving away from those particular traditionas (if they haven't already). Heck--if I was a judge, I'd be ok foregoing the wig!

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Not to steal the thread, but, I would love to wear a robe and a wig in court. I understand British courts have considered moving away from those particular traditionas (if they haven't already). Heck--if I was a judge, I'd be ok foregoing the wig!
I'm of the opposite view....especially in the summer, I'd be happy if I could wear shorts and a T-shirt to court.

AF

Joe Rotax

Familiar Face

Thankfully, we don't have to wear the wig in Canada. Robe takes bit of getting used to though as you have to be careful that it's not caught on something when you stand up. Can be a bit hot at times but during the summer the Court of Appeal relaxes its requirement that counsel be gowned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats