Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone have an Aero Thunder Bay...

slicker63

Familiar Face
Wore mine today... High 30's low 40's.. in the 20's now. Mine has the "loose" waist but if I want I cinch it in. But I find I like it a little less pinched at the bottom. Kept me cosy all day and I am very happy to have it fit so well off the rack. The only thing I hate are those snapped sleeves. would've preferred a straight cuff with storm cuffs inside. But hey... if I ever get one done to order that's what I'll order.

Worf

Had my Grizzly on at the weekend with button cuff .... buttoned up nothing approaching a hand is getting through that opening

slicker63

Familiar Face
What do you want to see, I have a current model and wear it frequently.

Hey Louis...

Front body shot and a side shot if you have...

Apart from it being nice seeing one on .... it just may give a me a cue or two for when I give sizing to Aero...

Thx pal

wdw

One Too Many
Sloan, I think that since the new designs came on stream last April, a lot of the older stuff tends to get overlooked.

I'm alternating my two Stockmans each day at the moment and like them a lot, but no one seems to buy them now. It'll be interesting to see how my imminent Work Coat affects that, as it's broadly similar, but neater and shorter.

Hey, you can check the Work Coat out when you're down tomorrow.:)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Sloan, I think that since the new designs came on stream last April, a lot of the older stuff tends to get overlooked.

I'm alternating my two Stockmans each day at the moment and like them a lot, but no one seems to buy them now. It'll be interesting to see how my imminent Work Coat affects that, as it's broadly similar, but neater and shorter.

Hey, you can check the Work Coat out when you're down tomorrow.:)

I think you're right. On the one hand, an A-2 is attractive, but the Kradjacke is really what I'm looking forward to seeing. I will have a good look at your Work Coat tomorrow!

LouisBailie

Banned
I order jackets differently then most and order to have added "ease" for wearing sweatshirts under the jacket. I use the lower belt to cinch and close the bottom. I use actual chest size on 15cm shearling lined ones and plus one size up for 25CM thick.

I do not think a pic on me will do you any good, just try looking at alexander leathers website they have very simular jackets in videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany