Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone in the UK up for a jacket trade (Size 38-40)?

newtojackets

Practically Family
I’m a size 38-40, and am parting with a few jackets of different styles (Schott B6, Aero Board Racer etc.).

If anyone is in the UK and the same size I’d be happy to discuss a few trades to change up my collection

Thanks!

A2interestUK

New in Town
I’m a size 38-40, and am parting with a few jackets of different styles (Schott B6, Aero Board Racer etc.).

If anyone is in the UK and the same size I’d be happy to discuss a few trades to change up my collection

Thanks!

Hey, I've got an Aero A2 38, barely worn. It's a really nice USAAF Type A-2: Bronco Contract No. W535-AC-29191 in brown horsehide. I think A2 is not quite the right style for me. Of interest for trade? Based in UK too.

newtojackets

Practically Family
Hey, I've got an Aero A2 38, barely worn. It's a really nice USAAF Type A-2: Bronco Contract No. W535-AC-29191 in brown horsehide. I think A2 is not quite the right style for me. Of interest for trade? Based in UK too.
Thanks for the interest, unfortunately I think the A2 style doesn’t really suit me either

suitecasehandler

Familiar Face

Thanks!
Hi, I'm in UK and I have Aero long half belt, seal horsehide, size 40, 23.5p2p. I would be interested in something in simpler style along these measurements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner