Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone ordered from Leder-Jack.de?

H Widman

New in Town
If anyone has experience with the online shop Leder-Jack.de I’d be happy to hear about the experience. They have pretty competitive pricing on Schott jackets for us living in Europe.

Thanks in advance!

H Widman

New in Town
Thanks for the input. That was my initial feeling as well. I did receive a quick response when I e- mailed them about some details. I’ll investigate some more. There’s also a French site “Cuir City” which uses the same pictures and have the exact same prices as Leder-Jack. Not sure what to think about the whole situation.

Yango

One of the Regulars
Send an email to Jerri at Schott, and ask if they deal with this company.

That will tell you whether or not it’s legit.

nattevagten

A-List Customer
Those cheap Schotts on that site are not manufactured in the US. Only the more expensive ones (618, 618HH, 519, etc.) having the "USA import" tag are.

H Widman

New in Town
Turned out that they didn’t ship to Sweden anyway so I ended up ordering from “Legendary USA”. With their 15% off for new customers it actually became a bit cheaper even though I have to pay VAT and custom fees. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner