Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

apollo moonwalk

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Apollo Moonwalk...

...footprint by Michael Jackson last time he performed at the Apollo in Harlem! :rolleyes:
moonwalk.jpg
[huh]

MrBern

I'll Lock Up

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
Astro-spies , the truth

irb said:
Personally, working in the industry myself and having encountered enough of these people, I no longer find it all that funny. Would you believe that there are people out there who believe that the Apollo 1 fire was a human sacrificial offering to the Egyptian gods?

I'll say this in defense of the Apollo program: if NASA had faked it, wouldn't the Soviet Union have been the first to point out the incredible lie being hoisted upon the workers of the world by the imperialist capitalist juggernaut?

Interesting that no one here talks about how the Soviet rockets were waiting to blast off that same year for the moon...& mysteriously exploded.
And in the `70s, the soviets had a manned orbitting satellite for taking pix of US cities. It had a 20mm cannon in case we sent a ship or missile to intercept it.
http://video.pbs.org/video/980042464/chapter/5/subject/957383701/topic/957390346/tag/China

Edward

Bartender
The Marlowe Theory of Space Travel:

1] The moon-landings happened.

2] Star Wars died the day Greedo shot first.

I believe both of these absolutely, but number 2 more absolutely than number 1. ;)

MrBern said:
Interesting that no one here talks about how the Soviet rockets were waiting to blast off that same year for the moon...& mysteriously exploded.
And in the `70s, the soviets had a manned orbitting satellite for taking pix of US cities. It had a 20mm cannon in case we sent a ship or missile to intercept it.
http://video.pbs.org/video/980042464/chapter/5/subject/957383701/topic/957390346/tag/China

Another conspiracy theory I read once was that Yuri Gargaran was not the first man the Soviets sent up, but rather the first one they were able to bring back alive. The theory ran that they were so keen to beat the Americans into orbit that they sacrificed a fair few Yuris before they got it right. In some ways that makes more sense to me than the idea of a mission being faked. [huh] The real shocker to me is how much has been spent on the space-race over the years, with people still starving in the world. not that I'm anti-Nasa, far from it, it just seems to me sometimes our priorities are a bit skee-wiff. [huh]

Ethan Bentley said:
Does anyone ever feel sorry for Michael Collins?

Absolutely, being murdered at Dev's behest like that.....

oh, hang on, wrong conspiracy...? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart