Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Apology?

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
When folks see a post by ?¢‚Ǩ?ìRenderking Fisk?¢‚Ǩ??¢‚Ǩ¬¶ they know it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s the equalivalnt to seeing an Akubra clad gremiln pouring gas on an already roaring fire. At least I admit it.

I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ve been working on a special assignment for The Indy Experience, writing about the September 11th Commision and it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s comparison to OKC in 1995, TWA Flight 800 and the first bombing of the WTC in 1993. I did some reseach and found several news sources that prove there?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s a link between Tim McVeigh to Ramzi Yousef?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ original Mastermind of the first bombing of the World Trade Center in New York city. Yousef?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s terror-cell was funded by Osama bin Laden.

The FBI under the command of Janet ?¢‚Ǩ?ìBurn Wako, Burn?¢‚Ǩ? Reno ended it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s seach for those responsible when they found what they were looking for: Radical Right-Wing Neo-Nazi extreamists. When many of the local residence (Including Channel 4 news reporter Jena Davis) said there was more to the story and had the information to prove it, The FBI said: ?¢‚Ǩ?ìNo thanks, we?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re done?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ we got what we wanted?¢‚Ǩ?.

The Clinton Administration had the same attitude towards Islamic based terrorism for 8 years?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ ?¢‚Ǩ?ìGive lip service to it?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ but in 2001 it will be Al?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s problem. Let HIM deal with it?¢‚Ǩ?.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR