Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

DJH

I'll Lock Up
And so it starts.......

joshheadconformer.jpg

My FIRST VS hat!

About time, too!

Josh, I had always assumed you owned a VS already.

Rabbit - nice look with the Panama. Good to see that someone actually has some nice weather.

Iyor

One of the Regulars
A word of caution Josh, the slippery slope of custom is steeper than vintage. Once you start skiing down that mountain....

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Josh, I had always assumed you owned a VS already.

David, I always wanted to get a VS and when I saw the Dualist, I knew it was time! :)

Hi Josh

Just keep repeating: "I can quit at any time, I can quit at any time, I can quit at any time..."

Later

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! :eek:

Is that the George Jetson limited edition?

B

Josh looking forward to seeing your VS.

A word of caution Josh, the slippery slope of custom is steeper than vintage. Once you start skiing down that mountain....

LOL. Thanks for the comments guys. I'm sure after getting my hands on my first VS, it won't be my last. I have so many vintage hats, if I try to match that number with customs, I'm for sure in trouble. :eusa_doh:

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I'm wearing mine today, Josh. You probably missed the shot with all the jazz talk. I love it!

After seeing your Dualist for the first time, that sealed the deal for me. I knew I had to have one. I've asked Art to do a couple things with the hat that should excite a lot of you vintage pre-1940 hat enthusiasts. :whistle:

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
VS Silverbelly w/ 19 ligne dark grey ribbon with greenish undertone

It's a cool and sunny day today. Unlined cotton jacket and slacks plus saddle shoes.

VS-Silverbelly-w-19charcoal_2012-05-14.jpg

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
After seeing your Dualist for the first time, that sealed the deal for me. I knew I had to have one. I've asked Art to do a couple things with the hat that should excite a lot of you vintage pre-1940 hat enthusiasts. :whistle:

Josh is Art going to have it at FedoraFest? Would love to see it in person. I am excited about the pre 1940 details for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24