Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice ofcoursemyhorse!

Seeing that makes me more anxious because I have a granite/ charcoal out for delivery in the mail today!

pfisto22

New in Town
ribbon.jpg Ok So I am thinking of using some aligator skin along with arts ribbon work sort of a folded ribbon over the skin, showing the skin running down the middle. As my hat will be a crossover type hat. Would love to hear any thoughts on this. The folded part would run around the diameter of the hat
Thanks

Last edited:

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I finally got this thing away from the postal service today and man, another perfect job by Art. Thanks Art! I'll get some better pics when I get some daylight. This is my first light weight and I love it. It does remind me of vintage felt.

MikeU

Familiar Face
Rodger, your hat is it granite , if so I had art make some changes on mine, I like the way it came out,I made the crown just a little higher which I like the color of the hat does change with differnet lighting , enjoy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran