Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
Thanks guys. If loving a hat is wrong, I don't want to be right...or however that song goes.

Blackthorn, I love the bash on yours. And oh, great color choice! :D

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Green Liner!!!

Blackthorn great hat ...I spent many a moment trying to decide between whiskey and the pecan color I went with ... I am sure I would have liked both!!! I do love my pecan .... but the green liner :eusa_clap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am "green" With envy .... what a great hat!!!! Makes me want to order another, if only I could convince my wife that I need another even though it hasn't been cold enough to wear my new one yet!!!

Art ... GREAT JOB!!!! AGAIN!!!

Kk

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Ivory Art

5009538440_702c5d5ed7_b.jpg

5008933015_e847239766_b.jpg

5009521954_5fe35f26d6_b.jpg

5009223252_753daba0cd_z.jpg

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Mikey P said:
Thanks guys. If loving a hat is wrong, I don't want to be right...or however that song goes.

Blackthorn, I love the bash on yours. And oh, great color choice! :D
Thanks, Mikey, that bash is the Tucker bash that Art does. :eusa_clap

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
BTW, what is the green (?) thread down the back of the middle of the ribbon and extending a little onto the brim!!??

rlk

I'll Lock Up
kaosharper1 said:
Very cool! Love the triple stitching too. What are the dimensions?
Thank you everyone for the enthusiastic reception! 6" Open Crown and 2-3/8" brim. 26 ligne Darkest Green Ribbon.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
rlk said:
Thank you everyone for the enthusiastic reception! 6" Open Crown and 2-3/8" brim. 26 ligne Darkest Green Ribbon.

If this hat doesn't make a person a fan of the rear bow, I don't know what would. And the stitiched edge is sharp. Really sharp.:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24