Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

seabass

Call Me a Cab
WOW !
yep a silverbelly for sure....here in CA we have to expose the liscence also, looks cool on the lid !
I had a wacky fedora with a license slot on the side of the crown & it was a old hat too
HEy ill have art customize a do hicky thingy with the ribbon or something for a fishin License....gotta be the lite felt though....

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Going off to China for a 3 week vacation. Seeing Shanghei and Beijing and well as cruising the Yang Tse. I decided that my VS Hoosier would be the best hat for this adventure.

Blewbyou

New in Town
Thanks for all the compliments! Here is a pic of another new to me (from the classifieds) VS in Blue Smoke
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Landman

One Too Many
VS Silverbelly Dressweight

Below is a picture of a hat that Art made me a few months ago. It is a 100% beaver dressweight in sliverbelly. It has a 2 3/4" brim and a 5 1/2" open crown which I have put in a cattleman's crease. I haven't had a chance to wear it much because it has been so hot around here. The past few days have been cool enough to wear it some. The second picture was yesterday on a drill site in south Texas. Unfortunately my pictures don't do this hat justice. It is a beautiful hat. Thanks Art!

VSSilverbelly200.jpg

VSSilverbelly201.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Below is a picture of a hat that Art made me a few months ago. It is a 100% beaver dressweight in sliverbelly. It has a 2 3/4" brim and a 5 1/2" open crown which I have put in a cattleman's crease. I haven't had a chance to wear it much because it has been so hot around here. The past few days have been cool enough to wear it some. The second picture was yesterday on a drill site in south Texas. Unfortunately my pictures don't do this hat justice. It is a beautiful hat. Thanks Art!

Landman; It is enjoyable to see the works of "Art" being put to daily use. Sharp lid sir!

Wear it proudly, Eric -

Last edited:

Landman

One Too Many
Thanks Eric and Manfred. This hat is way too nice to be a work hat. You can tell from the picture I'm keeping it a safe distance from the rig. It would kill me to get an oil stain on it!

Brando11

A-List Customer
Great hats, Landman and Blew! I know what you mean about the pictures not doing justice, too. Art's hats are really something special, from the snap of the brim to the ribbonwork.

Best wishes, gents-

VSSilverbelly200.jpg

VSSilverbelly201.jpg

You look like a serious Texas Oil Man there. Nice looking hat!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Mike !
That VS is YOU !
Just some serious perfection of a Hat out there in that Oilfield !
Id be proud to wear that out there ! just a beautiful Lid
Super cool pic of the jobsite too.....

RBH

Bartender

VSSilverbelly200.jpg

VSSilverbelly201.jpg

Great hat!!!
Puts me to mind of a shot of me from a few years ago....

Me in a Campdraft.

thanksgiving027.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy