Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Duper

Practically Family
Here's a shot of my VS Hitchhiker that Art made for me several months back. Since I live close by, I was able to go for an in-person fitting. That was lots of fun and the hat is great. I'm really enjoying it.
20121017_214916.jpg

Very nice. Dd you go with the full size brim or is it slightly reduced?

53Effie

A-List Customer
Hello Duper. You are correct. It is slightly reduced. I really like wider brims, but I'm not so sure they look good on me. That is one reason I'm interested in the Campdraft you are working on.

Last edited:

Blewbyou

New in Town
Here is my new VS Duelist. I had Art make one for an upcoming cruise. I gave Art a few ideas as to what and who I am with a general idea of what I was looking for and left the rest to him. The brim is Mojave and the crown is an ivory color. Art if I have my colors wrong please correct me. Not sure on straw colors.
Please excuse the pic my wife took it. Cameras to her.............like krytonite to superman.:eusa_doh:
ry%3D400

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Congrats Blewbyou but you need to post some closeups of that puppy. Looks like one of the more subtle Duelist Art has produced and what the heck does the bow look like?

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the pixs Blewbyou, totally sweet and I really like the subtleness of the color blend and the ribbon is perfect pulling the felt and straw together. Congrats to you and Art, sublime!

Che, I wish I could get one of every of Art's hats I see on here I like but unlike you I can't! Enjoyed your video for Art on the Bluesman thread, nice to hear your voice to go along with your Lounge persona. What a wedding!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
TWH
how did i miss that ?
you got the detail eye ! Now this is even cooler than i 1st commented.... very nice Blew !

Mike i want every thing ART..... i just wish i can really follow through $$$....Brother when i win the Lotto im gonna take care of you Art-Wise,,,,just gotta win it first........
che

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
WOW! I love the Duelists!!!!! Blew that is one great vacation hat!!

Oh no!!! I am getting a bad case of the wants every time I see a Duelist :D

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Quick question for you guys that own a Duelist. I live in the south so we have lots of hot weather and I wear Monti all summer. I love the lightness and how they breath. How does the Duelist compare??

thx
KK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy