Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

dostacos

Practically Family
tortswon said:
Chasseur & Dos Tacos, those are beauties! I'm getting an itchy finger to call Art and squeeze one off myself. Dan, is that that ribbon treatment a homage to the Mexican pyramids, pyramids generally, a specific pyramid, or none of the above? Best, Sam
you will need to ask Art, I just asked to have a hat with that style ribbon in Maroon/gray instead of Blue/maroon[huh]

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
tortswon, the original hat was made for a gent ( Tom-N-Perris ) that is involved in native American art and while building it, I had the Mayan Pyramids floating through my brain.
The brim width is 2 5/8", crown 5 1/2 if I recall correctly JP.

thanks for sharing it Dostacos, I was pretty sure you would like it.:D It's a real bonus for me that Jeanie does also.

dostacos

Practically Family
Art Fawcett said:
tortswon, the original hat was made for a gent ( Tom-N-Perris ) that is involved in native American art and while building it, I had the Mayan Pyramids floating through my brain.
The brim width is 2 5/8", crown 5 1/2 if I recall correctly JP.

thanks for sharing it Dostacos, I was pretty sure you would like it.:D It's a real bonus for me that Jeanie does also.
she likes them so much that when I said SHE would be getting me a dark moss hat for Christmas she did not blink an eye:eusa_clap every time I put it or the jazzman on she mentions how nice it looks, she also wants me to label the boxes so I will know which hat is which {she wants me to keep 'em clean in the box hehehehe} so I will me talking about another hat for Christmas soon:D

Alucard73

One of the Regulars
DSC01208.jpg

My newest VS Panama avec Seersucker

Jabos

A-List Customer
Alucard, you've definitely got "the look". Colby Jack-congrats on post number 2000! Kinda like a car odometer for you "high mileage" guys!

Neil

A-List Customer
Good to see someone wearing suspenders properly. Far too many men in this country wear the clip-on variety, or, just as bad, try to suspend low-rise trousers.
Nice hat, too. One suspects Art would do well if he went into the Panama business.

Alucard73

One of the Regulars
Mr. Lucky said:
But where is the Mint Julep? I don't see any Mint Julep! There's GOT to be a Mint Julep!
Excellent idea. I shall remedy that this evening and throw in a nice cigar.

Viper Man

Banned
"I'll press your flesh, you dimwitted sumbitch! You don't tell your pappy how to court the electorate. We ain't one-at-a-timin' here. We're MASS communicatin'!" lol

Jauntyone

Practically Family
Got a new hat last Saturday! I asked Art for a Whippet-like hat in granite color. I left dimensions and proportions up to his expert judgement. The fit of this hat is spectacular! It's unfortunate that it will be a few months before I can start wearing it:( . Well, actually, it stays fairly cool here well into June so I might be able to.
Fresh out of the box:
Picture400.jpg

Picture401.jpg

Picture406.jpg

Atop my noggin:
Picture412.jpg

Picture408.jpg

A fantastic hat; thanks Art!

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hats. You can't go wrong with a Whippet, and that Jazzman is superb. My eyes are drawn to the straws with the warmer weather. An Art straw might be in my future... ;)

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Jauntyone said:
Got a new hat last Saturday! I asked Art for a Whippet-like hat in granite color. I left dimensions and proportions up to his expert judgement. The fit of this hat is spectacular! It's unfortunate that it will be a few months before I can start wearing it:( . Well, actually, it stays fairly cool here well into June so I might be able to.
Fresh out of the box:
Picture400.jpg

Picture401.jpg

Picture406.jpg

Atop my noggin:
Picture412.jpg

Picture408.jpg

A fantastic hat; thanks Art!

Magnifique! Simplement hypergénial! Chapeau!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy