Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:
Does anyone else see a small icon to the right of Art Fawcett < HERE?

Nope, haven't ever seen it. I know if you try to spell a word with a l-o-l in it, it substitutes the lol icon. Sounds like something similar might be happening?

Brad

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Really!? I noticed in the thread header and in my signature from last night an icon appeared after the words Art Fawcett, and when I typed Art Fawcett it appeared here again. My camera battery is being recharged...but I`ll take some pics and prove it to you...will be up in an hour or so...

Jan2010003-2.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Jan2010002-5.jpg

Look at the way it appears even in my signature at the bottom...

Jan2010005.jpg

Jan2010006.jpg

Every single Art Fawcett word on my PC is now followed by this icon...you are kidding me, right...you all do get it too??

Look at the way the last underline is broken by the icon...as if deliberately to place itsself after the word Art Fawcett

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Or... All of the above? *overly dramatic tone* The prophecy is fulfilled...

Ahem.

So does anyone have any new pictures? (Of Mr. Fawcett's hats, not nonexistent, invisible, or otherwise not there icons?) I was planning on ordering mine this last week, but then I foolishly had my hair cut, so it's too short to accurately measure my size. Now I need to sulk for a month, waiting for my hair to regrow. :(

Lloyd

A-List Customer
fluteplayer07 said:
Or... All of the above? *overly dramatic tone* The prophecy is fulfilled...

Ahem.

So does anyone have any new pictures? (Of Mr. Fawcett's hats, not nonexistent, invisible, or otherwise not there icons?) I was planning on ordering mine this last week, but then I foolishly had my hair cut, so it's too short to accurately measure my size. Now I need to sulk for a month, waiting for my hair to regrow. :(

Mine shipped today. Now I'm on pins and needles waiting for what will probably be a Tuesday arrival. It's going to be a long weekend.

cybergentleman

A-List Customer
:D

this has beyond a doubt become the best thread of all time. :rolleyes:

can't say i have been so blessed as to receive an icon like that on my message board page...

i do have a bleeding jesus next to the homburg nation thread though

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
cybergentleman said:
:D

i do have a bleeding jesus next to the homburg nation thread though

Strewth! You're not seeing the face of the Virgin in your enchilada too are you?

I never could figure out why Mary hides in food products so much.

Must be hungry I guess.

But we digress...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy