Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
Dguy, what happens when you click the icon?

You won`t believe it...the icon is now gone! BUT, I did capture it on camera....I have the proof of the vision! Now I`m concerned...maybe if I did click on it when I saw it, something some extra terrestial thing may have happened....or maybe that was the "skip to the front of the line button"!!?? Or, "Congratulations, Art has decided to substitute your next Beaver order with a rare antique mink body 1920`s" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scott Wood

Practically Family
daizawaguy said:
You won`t believe it...the icon is now gone! BUT, I did capture it on camera....I have the proof of the vision! Now I`m concerned...maybe if I did click on it when I saw it, something some extra terrestial thing may have happened....or maybe that was the "skip to the front of the line button"!!?? Or, "Congratulations, Art has decided to substitute your next Beaver order with a rare antique mink body 1920`s" :eek: :eek: :eek:
That was prolly that "Redeem for a free VS" thingy Art was advertising :eek: :eusa_doh:
:rolleyes: lol

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
ok

Cat%20in%20the%20Hat%20-%20hat.JPG

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Delthayre said:
For the love of God would somebody post a picture of a hat!?

Reminds me of something that happened the other day. I went into a watch makers workshop, and a 70+ year old watch maker saw my VS as I put it on the counter. He walked up and started stroking it, mentioning that he had seen some fine hats in his years, but never one that felt as fine as my VS...

Here`s a little sensory visual picture...

Jan2010001-7.jpg

Warbaby

One Too Many
I already posted this in the "Post New Hats Here" thread, so apologies for cross-posting - but I felt it belonged here as well.

I sent Art a vintage unblocked fur felt hat form - thick, soft and slightly furry. Described what I wanted and asked him if he could retain as much of the feel of the unblocked felt as possible.

HatFelt.jpg

Art worked his magic on it and this is what he turned it into:

ArtHat2.JPG

ArtHat4.JPG

ArtHat5.JPG

ArtHatB6.jpg

Doublegun

Practically Family
Would you gentleman who have hats Art made in Granite please post pictures, preferably in natural light out doors? I need a little nudge over the edge here and want something close to a Penny's Marathon.

Thanks,

JDG

univibe88

One Too Many
Doublegun said:
Would you gentleman who have hats Art made in Granite please post pictures, preferably in natural light out doors? I need a little nudge over the edge here and want something close to a Penny's Marathon.

Thanks,

JDG

I've never heard of anyone disappointed in granite. It's extremely versatile.

I just went outside and took this picture for you. The sun is already below the horizon, so the exposure time was very long and I wasn't able to hold the camera still enough to get get a perfectly clear shot. But it gives you a good idea of the color.

DSC_0163.jpg

These I already had on my computer and are all indoors likely with flash.

DSC_0181-3-1.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

Now how about some pictures of those Bakers?

Doublegun

Practically Family
I already own two of Art's creations and I can't argue with his judgement in the past. As I said, I was looking for a little nudge over the edge.

Thaks for the photos - please keep them coming.

JDG

Lloyd

A-List Customer
New Dark Moss

postman left here 20 minutes ago from delivering my new Dark Moss
Kudos to Art!

Here are the first pics. Still playing with the bash
VintageSilhouettesfrontview1.jpg

VintageSilhouettesprofile.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members