Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #126: Lee - Trail - Size 7 3/8 - C0000228968 - SOLD

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
AUCTION #126: Lee - Trail - Size 7 3/8 - C0000228968

END DATE: Sunday, November 16 at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time according to the Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: C0000228968
BRAND: Lee
STYLE: Trail
SIZE: 7 3/8
CONDITION: Pristine
MOTH NIBBLES?: One tiny nibble visible in 2nd photo.
BRIM WIDTH: 2 3/4"

PLEASE NOTE: This is the ultimate thin ribbon. The felt is soft, but sturdy. The lining is exquisit, and it's super thick. Original box will be included with the hat.

C0000228968_1.jpg

C0000228968_2.jpg

C0000228968_3.jpg

duggap

Banned
I'm not sure which one of you won the hat but congradulations to you. I was going to keep going but I fell asleep. Let that be a lesson to me. Hope you post pics with details on your new hat. It sure looks like a beauty.:eusa_clap

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Sorry Selentino, your timestamp shows 9:33PM Eastern Standard time, and the auction ended at 9:02PM Eastern Standard time (due to the 5 minute rule about "soft" auction ending times). Sold to Jonbuilder at $146.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you guys
I was going back a forth between this hat and the Royal Stetson Douglas. . brought. I am a thin ribbon fan and wanted somthing to keep my Stetson thin ribbons company, beside the fact Douglas deserved a Johnnyphi hat.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Oh no...

Jonbuilder... Congrats on your win. When this hat arrives, you'll put your Stetsons back in the box.

On a more serious/concerned/friendly/nervous note: This is the first admittedly sympathetic NON-bid. The idea makes me a bit squeamish. :eusa_doh:

jonbuilder said:
Thank you guys
I was going back a forth between this hat and the Royal Stetson Douglas. . brought. I am a thin ribbon fan and wanted somthing to keep my Stetson thin ribbons company, beside the fact Douglas deserved a Johnnyphi hat.

mingoslim

Practically Family
Congrats on a great hat.

I know you will be happy.
I would have given you more of a run for it, but ws called away on Sunday . . . OK, I broke my foot and was in the hospital lol SO my clutziness paid of for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner