Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

August Is Twelve Weeks Long

devilish

A-List Customer
Here in San Francisco, thanks to the fog, we can wear our jackets more than most. However we do get an Indian Summer which it seems is starting a little early this year. However the main reason August/September will be looonng for me personally is because I'll be waiting for my Shackleton vest from Thurston/Aero to arrive. By then, hopefully our late Summer will also be over.

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
I saw (though didn't try on) a Shackleton in person at the factory last month. Nice thing. About the same length as a short thirties halfbelt, so waistcoat length, really. I'm tempted by the idea of one as an alternative to a jacket in that part of the year where I can't cope with the heat of one, and am forced to walk around feeling naked... Just not sure about the rounded neckline. I think I'd prefer a bit of a V, but then there's the danger of it getting into Sting territory. Not that I'd ever even consider wearing it without a shirt, but still....

Temperature is droppnig fast in London this month, and I'm wearing jackets every day. Blissful, heavy rain, too - I can't get enough of it all.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
today in paris the weather is fine ,the sun is bright but still a bit cold.Today i wear my aero Bronco A2 (russet one)with kakies and usmc bondknocker.
driving my new bonneville I feel like virgil Hilts.

I'm so jealous!

Here in Japan we are having an unusually mild summer. Today is only around twenty three degrees C, and 80% humidity.
Might be able to start wearing my jackets at the end of September.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot