Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Dollar weak again...

frussell

One Too Many
Damned low AUD. I couldn't help myself and bought a new silverbelly Campdraft. Don't need it, just couldn't pass up the chance to get one of my favorite hats at such a low price. Now I just have to forget about it for the next 3 months until EA can get it to me. They were just enough cheaper there than Hatsdirect that I had to do it. The Hattery usually means less wait, and I love doing business with them, but they seem to have priced their Akubras to help absorb the falling Aussie dollar a bit. I'd love to get another Heritage, but the only thing I liked better about it than the Imperial was that higher-quality sweatband. Frank.

RJR

I like the Heritage sweat but don't feel like it justifies the price difference.Just my opinion.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Yep, but don't have the Imperial Silverbelly since I sold it once I got the Heritage version.
Favorite is the Moonstone followed ever so closely by the Bluegrass Green, which is the Fedora Lounge version with 2 5/8" brim width.

So tempted by the Bluegrass Green.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
AUS Dollar dipped to .77 today. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger.

DO IT! I should have my first Akubra Thur/Fri this week. If I like it gonna get the Bluegrass Green Campdraft on Mon from Sam at EA. Saw a pic of the current color batch and they are coming out really rich.

Brian Niebuhr

One of the Regulars
Has anyone ordered from Nungar Trading co recently? I noticed they still list some hats that were discontinued. I'm assuming that they just don't keep their site very up to date but it would be fantastic if maybe they still had a supply. I tried to email them but got no response. I can't call international on my phone. It's driving me nuts seeing my favorite hats listed and I can't buy them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points