Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Authentic HarleyDavidson Heavy Leather Jacket with Liner. XL

maikeru81

New in Town
IMG_1986.JPG
IMG_1987.JPG
IMG_1987.JPG
IMG_1988.JPG
This jacket is from 2001 and only worn a few times (never while riding). It is in perfect condition. H.D. doesn't offer this quality of leather jacket now. Very heavy thick leather.
Trucker Style with zipper hand warmer pockets
Zipper Sleeves
Zipper Back for ventilation
Adjustable waist bottom
Removable liner
Fits like 44

$330.00 Shipped anywhere COUS

Last edited:

maikeru81

New in Town
I take a 42 and much too big for me. I am not sure if it would be too small for 46. When it fit me OK , I was 5'11" and about 235 lbs 20 years ago. Now still about 5'11" but 185 lbs. It swallows me. Please see the pics with measurements.
IMG_2057.JPG
IMG_2058.JPG
IMG_2060.JPG
IMG_2059.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2061.JPG
    IMG_2061.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 191

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Generally speaking an "XL" of H-D jackets is close to a 46 in US numeric sizes.

Nice looking jacket here.

maikeru81

New in Town
thank you. It is a nice jacket, large for me. Also, i live on a subtropical island and it is too heavy to wear here. I only wore it a few days in Tokyo 21 years ago, that is why it looks new.

maikeru81

New in Town
I am dropping the price to $300. including shipping to anywhere CONUS. It is an excellent quality jacket with nice features. Harley Davidson branding only on the buttons, very discreet. Front and rear zipper vents for warm weather riding and a zip in quilt type liner for the cold.

Peacoat

Bartender
I think it would be helpful if you let prospective buyers know the p2p measurement. To me, that is the most important one. Image below illustrates how to measure the p2p.

P2P.jpg

maikeru81

New in Town
I am surprised this hasn't sold yet. It is truly a beautiful jacket and like new.
I am dropping the price to $275. shipped Conus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko