Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AVI LTHR BRONCO A-2 Jacket Review & Pics

Brettafett

One Too Many
hahaha, does this answer you question?
Although, Ive had to order a long size, so its a few months wait for the jacket.
Time to sell my self and everything else thats not tied down ;)
ELC RW1401 23FG.jpg

Gutmann

New in Town
hahaha, does this answer you question?
Although, Ive had to order a long size, so its a few months wait for the jacket.
Time to sell my self and everything else thats not tied down ;)
View attachment 126994

In the beginning I thought ordering a long size as well but Gary and rob from Eastman told me that it fits perfectly fine. I was afraid that the sleeves would lose length when broken in but according to them not so much with this „light“ horsehide. Will u get the jacket with the patches?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Brettafett

One Too Many
I tried the Star, but it just felt to restrictive for me in both a 40 AND 42, EVEN THE RW1401 IN A 40 FELT TIGHT... GOING WITH A 42. Tried HLB 40 nice, RW27752 AND G-1 42...
TBH AVI is not an ELC, two different playing fields... that said, I think my AVI Bronco has spoiled me... Its so comfy and easy to wear, these ELC jackets just feel different.
I wish I'd brought my AVI today, just to compare... But Im sure I would have suffered heatstroke.
Hats off to all the gents, who did appear with their jackets, all looking very sharp and dapper!

Brettafett

One Too Many
Had a close look at that new Dubow 1755... Nice, going for well over a grand, the painted version... you do not want to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto