Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AWESOME 1950'S GABARDINE 3/4 LENGTH JACKET Sz 38

marineabilly

A-List Customer
Here's a great 1950's gabardine rockabilly jacket that I hate to get rid of, but as stated above, it's been safely tucked away in my closet inside a garment bag much too long without use. Time to get it to someone who'll show it off. This one is very versitile in that it can be worn in both hot or cold climates. The thick, removable, quilted lining (satin on one side and rayon on the other side) attaches with a Talon zipper and when removed, you are left with a light drapey and stylish jacket. It's a full lining - by that I mean it has sleeves that attach to the inner cuff with a button. What you are left with is an awesome "storm cuff." All buttons are present. Plenty of pics, so please ask any questions before bidding. Conmar main zipper, four back waist buttons, lower flapped pockets with side entry. Has union label on right inner side entry pocket. This well-made vintage 50's jacket has Biased tape satin seam and "Hong Kong" seam binding.

Buy It Now: 85.00 OBO

Brand: Lakeland

Size: Labeled a size 38 and fits like a vintage size 38 (see below measurments for fit)

All measurements are approximate:
-Chest (Under arms): 22 1/8"
-Sleeve: 24"
-Shoulder: 18 1/4"
-Length (top of collar down back): 30 7/8"

Condition: Excellent

The color is a camel/khaki with a lighter color hue. In some areas, that hue seems to pop out more (spots?) and could use a dry cleaning (or worn as-is) - does not detract from this awesome jacket.

P1080205.jpg

LKL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran