Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AWESOME new IndyGear update...

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
Sorry for the blatent plug, but I thought some of you may be intersting in the following news as well. Here's what I posted over at COW:

-----

Hold on to your hats, strap yourselves into your chairs...

There's going to be a major addition to the main site!

To celebrate Indy's, and IndyGear's, birthday, we're going to be going active on July 1st with an exciting new feature.

We're proud to announce that Dr. David West Reynolds, renowned archeaologist/scientist/explorer is coming on board with a series of entries chronicling The Archeaology of Indiana Jones.

Starting in Peru, and traveling in sequence with the movie, Dr. Reynolds will be retracing Indy's steps, both in the real world and as how they are portrayed on the screen.

It was an honor to have Dr. Reynolds approach us with this offering and I hope that all of you will find it just as enjoyable as we do.

This new feature will be live on July 1st, 2004.

Mike

... and before you ask, yes we're still hard at work on the redesign and updates to the rest of IndyGear.

-----

I hope that some of you here will find this interesting as well.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Looking forward to this!

I met Dr. Reynolds at Celebration II in Indianapolis in 2002. Really nice guy. We ended up talking more about archaeology than Star Wars, which is why he was there.

This should be a great addition to the website, and congratulations for it.

Brad Bowers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR