Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Babes on Bikes

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Susannah York, the second photo is that of her portraying Maggie Harvey, trying to reconcile with husband, Colin, (Christopher Plummer) in the 1969 movie, Battle of Britain.
Actress Kim Novak and model Caudia Shiffer, and the last picture is a lesson in why ladies should wear shorts if they ride a gents 'crossbar' bicycle. Some may call me a killjoy.
bicycle-susannah-york.jpg
bicycle susannah york 1.jpg
bicycle Kim Novak.jpg
bicycle Claudia Schiffer.jpg
bicycle best to wear shorts.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Sorry...I'm not familiar with Mr. House or
his work.
House (also called House, M.D.) is an American television medical drama that originally ran on the Fox network for eight seasons, from November 16, 2004 to May 21, 2012. The series' main character is Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), an unconventional, misanthropic medical genius who, despite his dependence on pain medication, leads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (PPTH) in New Jersey.

Here's a couple of the actresses in that show. Olivia Wilde & Jennifer Morrison:
bicycle olivia wilde.jpg
bicycle jennifer-morrison.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
To me, House was a soap opera and I really don't do soap operas, even scented soap operas. But my missus was well and truly hooked. British audiences often mocked Hugh Laurie's attempt at an American accent, he came over like some growly bear, yet it's claimed that producers really thought that he was American, believe that and you'll believe in the tooth fairy.
The only actor that really cracked the opposite accent was Rene Zellweger in The Bridget Jones character and as I don't want to take this thread away from it's main theme here is Miss Zellweger:
bicycle rene zellweger.jpg

View attachment 130078
Dude has a Stan Laurel smile/smirk
which leads into this " Babe on a bike"!

View attachment 130077
He was billed as O. N. Hardy. In his personal life, he was known as "Babe" Hardy, a nickname that he was given by an Italian barber, who would apply talcum powder to Oliver's cheeks and say, "nice-a-bab-y.

Babes on bikes, you say?

0069cca9a6b4e6102a72b8f26ea10e7b.jpeg
6dd5453c340fc723d89831e7cba2c781.jpeg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points