Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Babes on Bikes

Once again taking the title of the thread literally...

2ca51f7c4b4408274455e1808fd81886.jpeg

6e3ee5ece8972e86bdb8d713f77b0ae7.jpeg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Thought you might have some recent pics from this week Jack!
Bob, what happens in Sturgis (& in Deadwood, Custer, Spearfish, Gillette, & Rapid) stays in Sturgis (& in Deadwood, Custer, Spearfish, Gillette, & Rapid).

In all seriousness it was estimated there would be 550,000 - 600,000 motorcycles with 750,000 attendees there before it closes tomorrow. Everywhere you look there are cellphone cameras & GoPro's hat, helmet & chest mounted. If you ask anyone to pose for a pic they ask for money.

I took a few pics but if I posted them here I'm afraid it would be Bob Robert's Tawnygate all over again! In Sturgis pasties & body paint are legal from the waist up. We go to One Eyed Jack's Saloon & watch the artists at work. I'm sure there are pics out there of the 2 Tequila belly shots & 3 Tequila cleavage shots I bought at Jack's!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Every year in June, thousands of naked cyclists gather in London to protest about our fossil fuel dependency. There are some great photos, a lot of the ladies sport body paint and some bashful one's modestly wear a two piece swimsuit. But in the main most are as naked as the day that they came into the world. Whilst it's obviously not safe for work, nor is it particularly vulgar either. If the naked form offends, don't look.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz...j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i30k1.0.ZeWqU1SyQpY#imgrc=_

Peacoat

Bartender
Every year in June, thousands of naked cyclists gather in London to protest about our fossil fuel dependency. There are some great photos, a lot of the ladies sport body paint and some bashful one's modestly wear a two piece swimsuit. But in the main most are as naked as the day that they came into the world. Whilst it's obviously not safe for work, nor is it particularly vulgar either. If the naked form offends, don't look.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz...j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i30k1.0.ZeWqU1SyQpY#imgrc=_
Thanks for the link. That could easily become my favorite type of bike ride to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21