Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baby soft feet!!!!!!!!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
aylsarose said:
I checked the site but couldnt find any purchasing information or costs

I've been wondering the same thing. A google search hasn't pulled anything up. It's available on the German Amazon site, but not the US one.

Lily Powers

Practically Family
Looks a bit like a chemical peel for footsies! They look soft, but does the peeling make them sensitive at all for working out, bike riding or general walking around?

I'm pretty athletic and truly, my feet sometimes looked like they were prototyped for a claw-foot bathtub. My at-home remedy to keep them soft is about a tsp of vitamin E oil and couple of drops of tea tree oil in the palm of my hand and rubbed on my feet at night, and then a pair of socks till morning. No peeling, but soft, no cracking or dry skin throughout the day.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Lily Powers said:
They look soft, but does the peeling make them sensitive at all for working out, bike riding or general walking around?

The FAQ on the Footner website says to avoid heavy athletic activity for about a week, but that's it.

I find that no matter what I use on my feet - vaseline, that really rich Swiss moisturizer (can't remember the name), whatever, it doesn't really make my feet that soft. Mine get abused quite a bit from skating, so even if I shave off my big callous (what girls on my team call their "Claw", the callous on their pusher foot), it comes back after the next practice.

Then again, these products state they're not supposed to be used by diabetics. Blah :-(

SugarKitten

One of the Regulars
My feet are a pretty impressive mess but I would probably be terrified to see them peel like that!

Also, I would so not be able to let it peel without 'help' - this product very likely would go quite poorly for me.

Looks amazing though...

Antje

One Too Many
I stand the whole day because of my work, but I have no problems with my feet.
I don't know about sports and exercising, but if the footner site says you must avoid heavy exercising for a week, then it will give maybe some problems if you sport heavily.

I'm still having a lot of dead skin coming of, so I really must wear socks and shoes, no nice open shoes for me right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL