Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Back where it belongs

Lemon328i

New in Town
Jeepers. That is staggering. I'm looking forward to participating in clearing those out, but dang, that is a lot of stolen merchandise!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Very sorry for the loss however very thankful that all of this is now back to you folks. Especially good that family hierlooms were returned as well. I'll sure consider a purchase once an online sale is anounced, and good luck getting everything back catagoized...

Worf

I'll Lock Up
That old 'A2' at the end isn't going anywhere I'm afraid that is a family piece , it was mine as a kid around 8yrs ( so too small anyway) this will be kept for when I have kids.
This one really hurt my parents the fact that he could stoop so low as to steal their kids jacket ! It even has the Calder name tag and the back is hand painted by my father with Goofy holding a bomb (my favourite cartoon character at the time)

Anything from a 48 to 52, gimme a first crack at! PLEASE (before Butte gets his fingers in the pie)!!!

Worf

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Can't say the theft was laudable...

hqdefault.jpg

jon11

A-List Customer
unbelievable. I really feel very sorry for one family in all of this, the true owners of the clothing. The stress to them in all this must have been unbearable.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Are those old "Thrift Shop" carrier bags the real thing, New old Stock? Or inspirational retro'd from that old 1983 catalogue I gave to Ken.
Pure nostalgia :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner