Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Badalassi Carlo Nappa - Second jacket from Tony Leathers

matchankh

One of the Regulars
Looks Great! Fit is perfect, I really like that you can get a denim jacket under it comfortably.

Yes the versatility is nice. I wasnt sure it could be done as a denim jacket is quite chunky.

It looks great!
The leather will darken over time, and it will be even better!
Here is an example- john Lofgren boots in Cognac Badalassi:
View attachment 369013
Fantastic choice in leather.

Thanks! Damn that patina is awesome. Hopefully one day I can achieve that!

mtrlr

One of the Regulars
I also had a jacket made by Tony before. Congrats your jacket, looks amazing.

yellowfever

One of the Regulars
Damn that is one perfect jacket! Love the collar, button front and the fit could not be improved, great flattering V shape at the back and the length is just right, sleeves too despite the inevitable shortening effect as the arm creases form - clearly Tony knows his business. Personally I already love the leather and the orange-ish tone, but looking at the evolution of those Lofgren boots it will get even more amazing with time… already the graining and creases give it fantastic character. Personally I wouldn’t worry about a few water splashes. Just call it patina and character and let the jacket evolve naturally… but if it really bothers you I’ll happily take the jacket off your hands! ;)

matchankh

One of the Regulars
I also had a jacket made by Tony before. Congrats your jacket, looks amazing.

Thanks for the kind words. Did you go for his in house leather?

Damn that is one perfect jacket! Love the collar, button front and the fit could not be improved, great flattering V shape at the back and the length is just right, sleeves too despite the inevitable shortening effect as the arm creases form - clearly Tony knows his business. Personally I already love the leather and the orange-ish tone, but looking at the evolution of those Lofgren boots it will get even more amazing with time… already the graining and creases give it fantastic character. Personally I wouldn’t worry about a few water splashes. Just call it patina and character and let the jacket evolve naturally… but if it really bothers you I’ll happily take the jacket off your hands! ;)

Haha I think I will keep this one for now. Really looking forward to seeing how this jackey develops.

On the other hand there is another Badalassi Carlo Cognac made by Rainbow Country. This is with the Lux finish which makes it louder

FB_IMG_1634180047220.jpg
FB_IMG_1634180042483.jpg

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
That looks amazing!
Don't worry about water stains, they will even out when you get the entire jacket wet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ